Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fat and Happy

Well semi-retirement is nice and relaxed! Been fat and happy for a while and getting the itch to ride, run and even swim. Been doing some riding, very minimal mileage, but it is nice to get out even in the blistering heat. I am getting on the P90X bandwagon (again) modified until November, when I will do the full program as my off-season or return-to-racing preparation for next summer. What has happened since my last entry is quite astounding. Without the pressures of race preparation and relaxed nature of working out 3 to 4 times per week, I am finding that some "fun" is beginning to enter back into exercise. I also visited the Endo and my A1C is coming back into line (7.3 sown from 8.3) Still a YIKES, but moving in the right direction! Finally, as I continue in my semi-retirement, I will be passing along my best wishes to those who are passing me on the road as the prep for their upcoming races.

12 comments:

雅莊王edgd春2蕙婷余惠其 said...

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat..................................................................

承蘋承蘋 said...

Many a little makes a mickle..................................................................

郭俊緯郭俊緯 said...

拒絕冒險和成長的人,終將被生命的潮流陶汰。..................................................

施以王雅玲音 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。......................................................................

家唐銘 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.................................................................

文王廷 said...

Poverty is stranger to industry.............................................................

凱許倫 said...

您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!............................................................

淑張福 said...

來幫忙拼人氣~Go Go Go............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

用心經營blog,人氣百分百~^^ 加油 ..................................................................

蕾蕾 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債............................................................

8468 said...

看著你的BLOG 好多朋友都回應 真厲害............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得......................................................................