Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Thursday- Another Rant

Just finishing another non-Thursday workout morning and really enjoyed the rest and waking up a tad later this morning. Anticipation of getting Bri and Tommy off to school and getting ready for another day of work only to be pleasantly interrupted by coming home for Bri's track practice makes the day much more palatable. Up til today, hit 100% of workout plan from Coach Dave notwithstanding the broken toes on my right foot that is causing a bit of discomfort, yet manageable pain. I am thankful to God for giving me the ability yo continue to do this stuff day and day out. Also, I am fortunate that a contact I made about a year ago is allowing Triabetes and IronKidz to be in the Capitol Chapter of JDRF! Thanks Jonathan, a future Triabetes hopeful! Just heard Bri's alarm going off so the sun is really about to shine on today!

No comments: