Sunday, December 9, 2007

"High" ho "High" ho off to Work I go...

Started today with High Blood Sugar (BS) of 310, just don't tell my endo! Did a 45 min run and barely made 4.7 miles :( Felt horrible on the home part of the run (an out and back), did I mention it was cold, windy and rainy... yuk kind of work out day. I finished with a BS of 190 (Temp Basil cut to 50% of my 1.3 units per hour on pump). I keep in mind a thousand reasons to not run, but 1 to do it..and that is IRONMAN! Plantar is acting up and back into the night splint to stretch it tonight. Despite today's crappy feeling, I feel good about this weekends workouts (bike and Vasa Saturday and run today). Added an article on 12 steps on ramping down from the season the "Articles of Interest" for those who stumble on this. By the way, only 272 days until race day in Madison.

1 comment:

Brickhead said...

272 days...uh oh. That suddenly doesn't seem that long. Hope you feel better