Saturday, December 8, 2007

What an Opportunity!

I have a great opportunity, not only do I get to coach my son and daughter's basketball teams, but I have a chance to make it right for a young athlete! I have the opportunity to NOT do what Brian, a Triabetes teammate, had done to him when the Track coach discouraged him from running because he had diabetes! I can encourage a beginning athlete to use diabetes as an opportunity rather than an obstacle and share in our belief that Anything is Possible with diabetes! What an inspiration for todays workout!

1 comment:

Brickhead said...

very nice, chop - i like the blog - its good to hear from you again - i'll be tapping into your expertise from time to time - i'd write more but i've got a sleeping baby in my arms - so i'm 1 hand typing - later